Terms and Conditions
1. The information on this facility is intended for use by clients of HGF only, and is not aimed at or intended for use by any other person.
2. You agree that you will keep your user i.d. and password secret. You agree that you are responsible, and accept liability, for any use of this facility by you or anyone else (whether or not authorised by you) using your user i.d. and/or password. Any unauthorised use of this facility and/or your user i.d. and/or your password must be notified to HGF immediately at email@example.com. You agree that you are responsible for notifying HGF if you wish your user i.d. and/or password to be changed for any reason, for example, because a member of your staff leaves your organisation. If you do so, HGF shall issue you with a new user i.d. and/or password as appropriate.
3. You agree that you will indemnify HGF against any loss or damage, costs or expense incurred by HGF because of any breach by you of these terms and conditions. You agree and warrant that if you are an employee, you are authorised by your employer to agree to these terms and conditions and to access and use this facility. You further warrant that you are not less than 18 years old.
Exclusion of liability
4. This facility is provided "as is" and whilst HGF has taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on this facility, HGF:
4.1. gives no warranty and makes no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of any content;
4.2. accepts no liability for any losses or damages (whether direct, indirect, special, consequential or otherwise and whether such possibility was brought to the attention of HGF or was foreseeable by HGF) arising out of errors or omissions contained in this facility;
4.3. gives no warranty that the facility shall be available on an uninterrupted basis;
4.4. accepts no liability for losses or damages arising out of such unavailability;
4.5. accepts no liability for losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this facility by you or unauthorised third parties.
5. Access to and use of this facility is at your own risk and HGF does not warrant that the use of this facility or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, tangible or intangible including but not limited to loss of intellectual property rights, data or computer virus infection.
6. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit or restrict HGF's duties and liabilities to you under any conduct of business rules which we are bound to comply with or for death, personal injury or fraudulent misrepresentation.
7. You acknowledge that in entering this agreement you have not relied on any statement of fact or opinion by HGF that has not been expressly included in this agreement.
8. All rights, save as expressly granted, are reserved. Reproduction in any form of any part of the contents of this facility without HGF's prior written consent is prohibited save that you may use and reproduce the information in hard copy form for use by and within your organisation.
9. The contents of this facility do not purport to provide any professional or other advice and nothing on the pages of this facility shall be deemed to constitute the provision of professional or other advice in any way. You acknowledge and agree that your use and reliance on this facility and its contents is not intended and does not replace the need for specific advice from your advisers when dealing with specific situations. As such, HGF can accept no liability for any action or step taken or not taken because of your use of this facility.
10. The terms and conditions of use of this facility are governed by the laws of England and any dispute regarding this facility shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Changes to facility
11. The content of this facility, including these terms and conditions of use, are subject to change by HGF without notice or cause. This facility may be withdrawn at any time without notice or cause.
12. HGF Limited, 1 City Walk, Leeds, LS11 9DX T:0113 233 0100